Hell of a Summer
Zilargo is a Gnomish nation in the South of Khorvaire. It is best known for its national newspaper, elemental binding, bards, Korranberg Library and diplomatic expertise. The kingdom of Galifar invaded Zilargo around 5YK and Zilargo swiftly surrendered. During the negotiations Zilargo managed to become an independent province within the kingdom. Under the Treaty of Thronehold Zilargo managed to become an independent nation state once again, though it still retains close diplomatic ties to Breland.
Despite its relatively small size Zilargo exports a large array of goods and services.
- Due to their renown for diplomacy, Zil translators, advocates and mediators are highly sought after.
- Zilargo is well known for its poets, orators and bards who weave word and magic together to produce shows of illusion and song.
- The newspaper The Korranberg Chronicle is the most trusted news source on Khorvaire and is shipped throughout the Five Nations to its many readers.
- The library of Korranberg is potentially the largest collection of general knowledge in Khorvaire and scholars from across the continent study there.
- The gnomes of Trolanport are among the greatest shipwrights and cartographers of Khorvaire, and even the Lhazaar princes travel there to commission Zil vessels.
- Tremendous wealth pours from the jewel mines of Zolanberg and last but far from least,
- The Zil have discovered a method for binding elementals to vehicles, weapons and armour.